Purchase Hurricane Insert Anchors
Product Sizes & Pricing
|Fastening hurricane shutters
Hurricane shutter insert anchors provide a flush, non-protruding, and high-strength connection for anchoring hurricane shutters. Installation is fast and easy.
No special counter-boring tools or special combination drill bits are needed!
Hurricane Shutter Insert Anchor Features:
- New Concept: Anchoring system comes in two lengths
- Two Lengths Available:
- Long (2-1/8") for stucco exterior
- Short (1-7/16") for non-stucco exterior.
- Can be used in concrete, wood, block, and brick
- Special 1/2” fastener thread diameter
- 1/4-20 internal threads deeply tapped
- Double lead threads
- 5/16” internal hex drive
- Self-embedding head
- Silver Stalgard® finish
- Nylon locking patch
- Uses 7/16” ANSI masonry drill bits
Benefits for Inserts:
- Exceptional fastener performance
- Use multiple lengths of fasteners
- Strong, positive drive system
- Seats flush with no outer voids
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Resists back-out
||Hurricane Insert Anchor
Installing Hurricane Shutter Insert Anchors
Follow these five easy-steps to install into concrete, brick, block, or wood base material.
Hurricane Shutter Insert Anchor Technical Specifications
View technical information, including tension and shear values.
Hurricane Shutter Insert Anchor Frequently Asked Questions
See what other people have been asking and read our responses.
Hurricane Shutter Insert Anchor -Sizes and Pricing
View list of anchor sizes, part numbers, and pricing.
Purchase Hurricane Shutter Insert Anchors
Have you found what you are looking for and are ready to place your order? Purchase online today.