American concrete fasteners are a complete line of Drop-in and Wedge Anchors that are domestically manufactured and meet the Buy America Act requirements.
- Every order will be shipped with an American Made Certificate of Compliance. Certificate will state that the anchor is manufactured in the United States of America, which meets the BAA requirement.
- The anchor is manufactured and melted using steel melted in America.
- The nuts and washer for the wedge anchor are not American made.
- Full traceability of steel is available upon request, and must be requested before the order is placed.
- American Drop-In Anchors are available as:
- zinc plated for indoor dry applications
- 303 stainless steel for wet outdoor applications
- 316 stainless steel for caustic applications
- American Wedge Anchors are available as:
- Zinc - dry indoor environments
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized - moist outdoor environments
- 303 stainless - wet outdoor environments
- 316 stainless - caustic environments
- Use the search box at the top of the website to go directly to an individual product page. Enter the item or SKU number, and click search.
- Click on Product List to locate the complete listing for every type, diameter and length of American Drop-In Anchor and American Wedge anchor. Find the size, click on the description, or the drop-in anchor, or the SKU number, and go directly to the individual Product Page.
Click on this link to locate the page that has complete technical information about the American concrete fasteners, including holding values, pull-out, and shear, minimum embedment, hole size, directions to calculate the length of anchor required and spacing requirements.
Follow this link to the page that provides step-by-step written instructions as well as a video showing the sequence of steps to be taken to install the American concrete fasteners.
Hide Additional Information