The CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor is a versatile masonry fastener than can be used in most masonry base materials.
- Free same day shipping on orders over $25.00
- Ever diameter and length is in stock for immediate shipment
- Buy direct online and save
- Expect delivery in 1 to 3 business days
Product Information - CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor
- Two diameters 3/16" and 1/4"
- Lengths to meet most application requirements
- Minimum embedment is required to provide the minimum holding values
- Anchor diameter is bit diameter
- Comes preassembled and ready to install
- Packaged 100 pieces per box
- Case quantity is 1000 pieces
- Head is an oversized mushroom head
- Do not use in overhead applications
- The anchor body is made from a rust resistant material called Zamac
- Nail is manufactured from carbon steel that is zinc plated
- Once installed, the CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor is tamper resistant
- Simple to install by drilling the hole, inserting the CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor, driving the nail using a hammer until the head of the nail meets the anchor body
Click on the blue highlighted link to locate important information about the CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor, including holding values, bit size, and minimum embedment requirements.
There are simply written instructions as well as a detailed video to assist in the step-by-step process of installing the CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor.
Locating the CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor on the website:
- The search box allows for easy search by product number
- Using the product list, click "find the right size CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor". The list is organized from top to bottom, from smallest diameter to the largest diameter. The diameter is listed from shortest length to longest length.
Individual Product Page provides detailed information about the CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor, such as:
- Required bit size
- Minimum embedment depth
- Stock availability
- Free shipping
- Return information
- Questions? Email Mike for answers.
- High-resolution photo of the CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor
- In-depth technical information
- Installation video
- Application photos
Hide Additional Information