Large Diameter Tapcons are from 3/8" in diameter to 3/4" in diameter, and are so designated because they are larger than the original blue Tapcons® are manufactured in 3/16" and 1/4" diameter.
- Self-Threading Anchors - tap threads into most masonry base materials
- Finished Head - large hex head gives a more finished look over other anchors such as the wedge anchor
- Anchor body is made from Grade 5 hardened carbon steel or 410 stainless steel
- Carbon steel is zinc plated
- Serrations under the head to provide anti-rotation and to help prevent back-out
- Uses standard ANSI standard bits
Styles of Large Diameter Tapcon
- Zinc Plated - for dry indoor applications
- 410 Stainless Steel - for moist outdoor applications where extra rust resistance is required
On this page allows for fast and easy product filtration by attributes:
- Filter by
- Diameter required
- Length needed
- Type of material
- Environment the anchor will be placed in
- Product List - go the complete product list of Large Diameter Tapcon and simply click on an item. This will link to the individual product page for that item. Complete information relating to the specific item is described to provide assistance in the decision-making process.
- Technical Information - click on the link and go directly to the page that has all the holding values, technical specifications, and other important information.
- Installations -for visual and written directions that explain how to install the Large Diameter Tapcon, visit this page to view a video and read step-by-step instructions.
Hide Additional Information