Purchase Double Expansion Anchors
Product Sizes & Pricing
|Light to Heavy duty
Features of the Double Expansion Anchor:
- Double Expansion Anchor size is equal to the diameter of the machine bolt/screw to be used
- Made from Zamac, the Double Expansion Anchor is highly corrosive resistant
- Double Expansion Anchors allow for the removal or replacement of the fixture without loss of holding values
- The Double Expansion Anchor is ideal for soft masonry and base materials of questionable strength
- The Double Expansion Anchor is a one-piece design - no assembly required
The Double Expansion Anchor creates a firm hold as the two expander cones at each end of the anchor pull toward each other. High stress points are eliminated during expansion and stress is distributed throughout the full length of the Double Expansion Anchor body.
|Double Expansion Shield
||Machine Screw Anchor
Installing a Double Expansion Anchors
View our installation video and follow four easy steps to install your Double Expansion Anchors into concrete, brick or block base material.
View technical information such as hole diameter and tension values.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions or just want to find out more information? Click here to learn more.
Sizes and Pricing
Click here for a list of sizes, part numbers and pricing.
Order Double Expansion Anchors
Click here if you have found what you are looking for and are ready to place your order.