What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. All credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored on our servers.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
What information does the website collect automatically?
When you access or use the website, we may automatically collect information about you, including your IP address, browser, and activity on the website, including, but not limited to, date and times of use, and clicks.
Do we use 'cookies'?
· Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
· Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How do you use my information?
We may use your information in the following ways:
· To personalize users' experiences and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
· To quickly process your transactions;
· To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services;
· To provide, operate, maintain and improve the website;
· To respond to your comments, questions, and requests and to provide customer service and support;
· To conduct research;
· To prevent potentially illegal activities;
· To fulfill your requests through the website;
· To provide information that is relevant to you;
· To send you promotional materials and information;
· To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the website and for marketing or advertising purposes; and
· For other purposes about which we notify you.
Limitations. What limitations apply to how we shall use personally identifiable information?
· Service Providers . We may share your personally identifiable information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on behalf of us and require access to your personally identifiable information to carry out that work, such as parties that process credit card transactions.
· Compliance with Laws . We may disclose your personally identifiable information to a third party if (1) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (2) to enforce our agreements or policies, and (3) to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose such information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person. We shall take reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of any of our employees, agents, and contractors who may have access to your Personal Data, to limit its access to individuals who need to know it or access it. Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, content and purposes of processing as well as the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to assure a level of security appropriate to that risk including as appropriate the measures referred to in Article 32(1) of the GDPR.
· Business Transfers . We may share or transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, the sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We protect your personally identifiable information by using safeguards that are appropriate to the information that you submit through the website. Unfortunately, neither the network nor the data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect a user's information, we cannot ensure or guaranty the security of personally identifiable information or other information submitted through the website. Thus, any information that a user transmits to us is done so at the user's own risk.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en&rd=1
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
· Remarketing with Google AdSense
· Google Display Network Impression Reporting
· Demographics and Interests Reporting
· Double Click Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
Do Not Track is a standard that is currently under development. Since the standard is not final, we do not honor do not track signals.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13 and do not knowingly collect information from any user under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected information from someone under the age of 13, we will delete such information.
Your California Privacy Rights:
Social Media Features and Widgets
Changes to This Policy
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will promptly remove you from ALL marketing correspondence.
1231 E 26th St.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Last Edited on August 30, 2016