The CONFAST® Strike Anchor should only be used in dry environments and in solid concrete. They should never be installed in hollow base material, such a brick or block (CMU).
- All orders over $25.00 earn free freight
- In stock for shipment upon ordering - expect delivery in 1 to 3 business days
- Packaged with nuts and washer
- Yellow zinc plated for rust resistance
- Large selection
- Not manufactured in stainless steel
- 7/8" and 1" diameters are not available
CONFAST® Strike Anchor - Product information
- Six diameters are available that range from 1/4" to 3/4"
- Anchor diameter is equal to hole or bit diameter
- Inspection-friendly installment since the head of the nail meets the anchor body
- Nut does not expand the anchor
- Set nut for desired embedment of anchor
- Hardened pin for maximum positive expansion
- Item # Nomenclature:
- The first two letters of "SA" refer to "Strike Anchor"
- The next two or three numbers represent the diameter of the CONFAST® Strike Anchor, i.e. (516) for 5/16" and (34) for 3/4"
- The numbers following the diameter refer to the length of the anchor, i.e. (312) equals 3-1/2"
Product List - this list has all of the CONFAST® Strike Anchors catalogued from the smallest diameter to the largest. Each diameter is in order from the shortest length to the longest length.
Hide Additional Information