ITW/Buildex - PF3-400 3/16" x 4" Flat Phillips Tapcon® Concrete Screw
The Tapcon® 3/16" x 4" (four inches) Flat Head standard blue are packaged 100 pieces per box with one free bit included. They are a versatile masonry fastener that can be used in concrete, brick or block. Every order will ship directly from the Cleveland, Ohio warehouse for delivery in 1 to 3 business days.
- Bit size 5/32"
- Minimum embedment 1"
- Made in U.S.A
- Head is countersunk and requires a #2 bit tip
- Can be used with ACQ treated lumber
- No expansion allows for closer edge placement
- Can be removed
- Nothing needs to be placed in the hole prior to the screw
- 3/16" diameter x 4" (four inches) length (measured overall, and includes the head)
- All orders over $25.00 ship for free
Dry to Moist
Carbon Steel Blue Climaseal® Coated
2000 PSI Concrete - Pull-Out (lbs.) *:
2000 PSI Concrete - Shear (lbs.) *:
Minimum Edge Distance:
Maximum Fixture Thickness:
Minimum Fixture Hole Diameter (In Place):
Minimum Fixture Hole Diameter (Hole Spotted):
Overall length including head