Designed for use in solid concrete, the CONFAST® Split Drive Anchor is a pre-expanded masonry fastener that, once installed, is tamper resistant.
- Free freight on all orders over $25
- Both head styles in stock for immediate shipment
- Expect delivery 1 to 3 days from ship date
- Buy by the case and save
Product Information - CONFAST® Split Drive Anchor
- Zinc plated for dry indoor use
- Two head styles: flat countersunk and round
- Head is tamper resistant
- Not for use in vibratory loads
- Part number
- Part number starts with an "SD", for "Split Drive"
- The third letter is either an "F" for "flat" or "R" for "round"
- First two numbers signify the diameter and the remaining numbers refer to the length
- Flat Countersunk - for attaching wood to concrete; allows the head of the CONFAST® Split Drive Anchor to sit flush with the surface of the wood.
- Round - head protrudes above the surface being fastened; provides a large bearing surface and a clean, finished look.
- Holding values for both pull-out and shear in 2000 PSI concrete
- Spacing requirements
- Directions to calculate length of the required CONFAST® Split Drive Anchor
Watch the short video and view the safe installation process for the CONFAST® Split Drive Anchor into concrete, or follow the written instructions provided.
Searching for CONFAST® Split Drive Anchor on the website:
- Enter the item number in the search box, then click on the item to be linked to the individual product page
- Use the product list and click on the SKU# or the description to be linked to the individual product page.
Hide Additional Information