Purchase Lag Shield Anchors
Product Sizes & Pricing
| Light to Medium Duty. Dead loads only.
Features of Lag Shield Anchors:
- Lag Shield Anchor size refers to the diameter of the lag screw used to expand the anchor
- Short Lag Shield Anchors may be used in hard masonry to help reduce drilling time
- Long Lag Shield Anchors may be used to increase holding values in softer base material
- Made from Zamac, highly corrosive resistant
- Unique four-way expansion that assures a tight grip in the hole, yet prevents over-expanding in the hole
- No assembly required
|Lag Screw Shields
| Lag Screw Anchor
||Lag Screw Expansion Anchor
How to Install
View our helpful installation video and follow four easy steps to install your Lag Shield Anchors into concrete, brick, block or mortar base material.
View technical information such as hole diameter and tension values for the short and long Lag Shield Anchors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions or just want to find out more information? Click here to find the answers you're looking for.
Sizes and Pricing
Click here for a list of part numbers and pricing.
Order Lag Shield Anchors Today
Click here if you have found what you are looking for and are ready to place your order.