Purchase Single Expansion Anchors
Product Sizes & Pricing
|Light to heavy duty.
Features of Single Expansion Anchors:
- Single Expansion Anchor size is equal to the diameter of the machine bolt/screw to be used
- Made from Zamac, highly corrosive resistant
- Single Expansion Anchors allow for the removal or replacement of the fixture without loss of holding values
- Ideal for soft masonry and base materials of questionable strength
- One-piece design - no assembly required
|Single Expansion Shields
|Keystone Single Expansion Shield
||Machine Screw Anchor
|Single Wedge Machine Bolt
How To Install
View our installation video and follow four easy steps to install your Single Expansion Anchors into concrete, brick or block base material
View technical information such as hole diameter and tension values for Single Expansion Anchors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions or just want to find out more information? Click here to find answers to commonly asked questions about single expansion anchors.
Sizes and Pricing
Click here for a list of sizes, part numbers and pricing.
Order Single Expansion Anchors
Click here if you have found what you are looking for and are ready to place your order.