ITW/Buildex - SHW-4114 1/4" x 1-1/4" 410 Stainless Steel Hex Tapcon®
The 1/4" x 1-1/4" 410 Stainless Steel Hex Tapcon® come packaged 100 pieces. per box with one correctly sized bit. They are designed specifically to be used in most common masonry base materials, such as concrete, brick or block. Each order is shipped the same day that it is received, and will arrive in 1 to 3 business days.
- Bit size 3/16"
- Minimum embedment 1"
- Made in U.S.A
- 410 stainless steel
- Hex head requires a 5/16" nut driver
- Deemed acceptable for use with ACQ treated lumber
- Can be closer to unsupported edge than expansion type anchors
- Can be easily removed
- No inserts required - just the screw
- 1/4" inch refers to the diameter, 1-1/4" inch refers to the length measured from under the head
- Orders over $25.00 will ship for free