Ultracon - SPF4-400 1/4" x 4" 410 Stainless Steel Flat Phillips Crete-Flex
The Flat Head 410 Stainless Steel Tapcon® 1/4" x 4" (four inches) comes packaged 100 pcs. per box with one correctly sized bit. It can be used in brick, block, CMU, or concrete. Each order is shipped the same day that it is received, and will arrive in 1 to 3 business days.
- Bit size 7/32"
- Minimum embedment 1"
- Made in U.S.A
- Made from 410 stainless steel
- #3 bit tip Phillips driver required
- Flat countersunk head for a flush finish
- Allows for closer placement to an unsupported edge
- Reverse and remove
- Taps threads into the base material
- 1/4" refers to the diameter; 4" (four inches) refers to the length, including the head
- Free freight on all orders over $25.00