Simpson Strong-Tie - 3/4" x 10" Simpson Strong-Tie Titen HD Screw Anchor Zinc Plated (ea) THD75100H
These anchors come packaged with 5 pcs per box and are designed for fastening items to concrete.
- Bit size 3/4"
- Do not use in vibratory loads
- 3/4" inch diameter x 10" inch long
- Spacing must be a minimum of 10 anchor diameters
- Free freight on all orders over $25.00
|Thread Type||Serrated Teeth|
|Primary||Concrete & Grout Filled CMU|
|Minimum Edge Distance||1-3/4"|
|Minimum Fixture Hole Diameter (In Place)||15/16"|
|Minimum Fixture Hole Diameter (Hole Spotted)||15/16"|
|Length ID Code||10|
|Wrench Size For Nut||1-1/8"|
|Length Measurement||Underneath head|
|Brand Name||Simpson Strong-Tie|
The anchor is made from Grade 10B21 SAEJ403, ASTM B633, and is Zinc Plated. This anchor is designed for use in Concrete & Grout Filled CMU
The anchor is designed for use in a dry environment.
The anchor is a Hex Washer Serrated head and is designed to allow the head to sit on top of the surface of the item being attached.
Hole Diameter/Bit Diameter
The anchor requires a 3/4" hole to be drilled in the base material (Concrete & Grout Filled CMU). The hole should be drilled with carbide tipped bit that meets ANSI standards and used in a hammer drill.
A 1-1/8" is required for driving the anchor into the base material.
Diameter of Anchor
The diameter of the anchor is 3/4".
The length of the anchor is 10"
Depth of Hole
The depth of the hole that is required for the anchor should be a minimum of 1/2" deeper than the anchor will penetrate the concrete. This will allow space for dust created during the installation process to fall, which will prevent the anchor from bottoming out in the hole before full penetration into the concrete.
Fixture Hole Diameter
The hole in the fixture or material being fastened must be larger than the designated diameter of the anchor. The 3/4" diameter anchor requires the hole in the fixture to be 15/16".
The size of the wrench required to turn the nut to set the anchor is 1-1/8".
Spacing between Anchors
Each anchor must be spaced a minimum distance of 3" from each other when measured center to center.
It is very important not to install the anchor any closer than 1-3/4" from an unsupported edge of the concrete.
The anchor is stamped with the letter 10 on the threaded end to allow inspection of the anchor after installation. The letter "10" designates an overall length of the anchor as between 10" up to, but not including 11" in length.
- Drill a 3/4" hole into the concrete using a carbide-tipped bit that meets ANSI Standards B212.15.
- Drill the hole a 1/2" deeper than the anchor will penetrate the concrete, making sure the minimum embedment requirements of is met.
- Clean the hole with a wire brush, vacuum, compressed air, or a blow-out bulb.
- Insert the point of the 3/4" x 10" Simpson Strong-Tie Titen HD Screw Anchor Zinc Plated (ea) THD75100H into the hole. Make sure that the screw being installed will penetrate the base material a minimum of 1" but no deeper than 1-3/4".
- Turn the screw clockwise, applying slight pressure until the head of the screw is snug against the material being fastened.
- Always use proper personal protective equipment per manufacturer's and OSHA instructions.