CONFAST® - 3/8" (three one six) 316 Stainless Steel Drop-In Anchor
The 3/8" (three one six) 316 Stainless Steel Drop-In Anchor is for use in solid concrete in submerged caustic environments such as salt water or chlorine. The anchor must be set in the concrete using the proper setting tool. In stock and ready for immediate shipment usually received in 1 to 3 business days.
- Bit Size 1/2"
- Minimum embedment 1-9/16"
- For use in concrete and never for use in block or brick
- Designed for caustic, submerged atmospheres
- Must be embedded in concrete equal to the anchor length
- Each diameter is available in one length only
- National coarse threaded
- Setting tool must be purchased separately
- $25.00 order qualifies for free freight
3/8" - 16
2000 PSI Concrete - Pull-Out (lbs.) *:
316 Stainless Steel
Minimum Edge Distance:
Minimum Fixture Hole Diameter (In Place):
Minimum Fixture Hole Diameter (Hole Spotted):
Inside Anchor Diameter-Bolt Diameter:
Outside Anchor Diameter:
Internal Thread Length:
End to End
Fixture Thickness + Embedment Depth