CONFAST 1/4"-20 x 2-1/4" Male Hurricane anchors install quicker and more efficiently than other storm protection anchoring products. For concrete and concrete block applications, drill pilot hole and drive the anchor in, it’s that easy. Predrilling is not required in wood base materials. Full thread engagement in concrete, concrete block and wood is required for best performance. Stucco-faced surfaces usually require countersinking so that the top of the hurricane anchors set flush to the stucco surface, allowing for full thread engagement in the base material All CONFAST hurricane anchor installations are required to be compliant with the shutter/panel manufacturer’s spacing, alignment and build-out requirements.
- Hurricane Anchor Kit includes 25 sets of anchors, wingnuts, and anchor protectors
- Kit contains 1 driver
- Made of Carbon Steel w/ White Ruspert Coating
- Install one time, the anchors stay in place to make future panel mounting faster and easier
- Use 7/32" bit in Concrete, 3/16" bit in Concrete Block
- Uses standard 1/4-20 hardware
7/32" bit in Concrete, 3/16" bit in Concrete Block