The CONFAST® Zinc Plated Acorn Head Sleeve Anchor is a versatile masonry anchor for use in dry indoor applications.
- Free freight on orders over $25.00
- In stock to allow orders to be shipped immediately without back orders
- Packaged assembled and ready to use
- 100 pieces per box
Product Information - CONFAST® Zinc Plated Acorn Head Sleeve Anchor
- Acorn head only available in 1/4"
- Acorn head is not a closed finished acorn nut head
- Manufactured in three lengths: 5/8", 1-3/8" and 2-1/4"
- Hole size is 1/4"
- Four parts completely assembled
- Does not need bottom of hole to set properly
- Expansion accrues when acorn nut is turned by pulling the stud up and expanding the sleeve
- Zinc plating provides minimum rust resistance
Individual Product Page - CONFAST® Zinc Plated Acorn Head Sleeve Anchor
- Each product has a page that contains all information available for that particular product
- Easily move from one product page to another
- Minimum embedment depth for each anchor is quantified
- Box quantity and price per box
- Add to shopping cart - purchases are shown in box quantity
- Return policy information
- Freight cost- free same day shipping on orders over $25
- Watch short application and installation video
- Written installation guide available
Hide Additional Information