Sammys® 1/4" Vertical Rod Anchor for Steel, 3/8"-16 Rod Size, 1/4" Screw Size - DST 200 - 8027957
- Teks Drill Point technology delivers one step installation process
- No predrilling required
- Reduces installation time and cost
- Threaded rod attachment
- Allows specifiers and designers to engineer systems with fewer attachment points
- Holds from 446-3125 lbs.
- Installs with SAMMYS Nut Driver
- Ensures correct installation torque
- Reduces occurrences of fastener failure due to over driving
Warranty requires the use of the appropriate nut driver for installations.
|Ultimate Pullout||446 lb (20 ga.), 970 lb (16 ga.)|
|Product Family||Sammys Steel 3/8 Rod|
|Anchor Diameter||1/4 "|
|Finish||Climaseal, Electro Zinc|
|Head||5/8" AF End-Drilled|
|Drive||Sammys® Nut Driver|
|Grade||C1022 screw, C1010 cap|
|Minimum Thickness||.036"-20 ga.|
|Maximum Thickness||3/16 "|
|Recommended Installation Tool||SAMMYS® #14 (BLACK) NUT DRIVER (8113910)|
1. Insert the appropriate nut driver into a 3/8'' or 1/2'' portable drill.
2. Insert the Sammys® into the #14 (black) nut driver (p/n 8113910). Drill should be in a vertical position.
3. Push the face of the nut driver tight to the member. Begin installation when the nut driver spins freely on the Sammys®, stop drill and remove.
4. The Sammys® is now ready to receive 1/4'', 3/8'', 1/2'' or metric all thread rod, bolt stock. (The 1/2'' requires the #14SW (red) nut driver.