Sammys® 3/8" Horizontal Rod Anchor for Steel, 3/8" - 16 Rod Size, 1/4"-14 x 1" Screw Size - SWD - 8050957
- Two step installation process
- No custom bracket assembly required
- Reduces installation time and cost
- Threaded rod attachment
- Allows specifiers and designers to engineer systems with fewer attachment points
- Holds from 1146-1783 lbs.
- Installs with SAMMY X-PRESS IT installation tool
- Ensures correct installation torque
- Reduces occurrences of fastener failure due to over driving
Warranty requires the use of the appropriate nut driver for installations.
|Product Name||Sammys Sidewinder™|
|Substrate Fastener Size||1/4"-14 x 1"|
|Ultimate Pullout||1477 lb (16 ga.)|
|Product Family||Sammys Sidewinder® Steel 3/8 Rod|
|Anchor Diameter||1/4 "|
|Head||5/8" AF End-Drilled|
|Drive||Sammys® #14 SW (Red) Nut Driver (8114910)|
|Grade||C1022 screw, C1010 cap|
|FM Minimum Thickness||1.000"|
|Minimum Thickness||.060"- 3/64"|
|Maximum Thickness||3/16 "|
|Recommended Installation Tool||SAMMYS® #14 SW (RED) NUT DRIVER (8114910)|
1. Insert the appropriate nut driver into a 3/8" or 1/2" portable drill.
2. Insert the Sammys® into the #14SW (red) nut driver (p/n 8114910). With drill unit in a horizontal position and at a right angle to the structural member, begin installation.
3. When the nut driver spins freely on the Sammys®, stop the drill and remove.
4. The unit is now ready to receive 1/4", 3/8", M10, M8 or metric all thread rod or bolt stock.