Sammys® 3/8" Vertical Rod Anchor for Concrete, 3/8" - 16 Rod Size, 5/16" x 1-3/4" Screw Size - 8059957 - CST 20
- Easy two step process
- Drill hole & drive Sammys concrete anchor using one kit (concrete installation kit)
- Reduces installation time and cost
- Threaded rod attachment
- Allows specifiers and designers to engineer systems with fewer attachment points
- Holds up to 2400 lbs.
- Installs with SAMMYS Nut Driver
- Ensures correct installation torque
- Reduces occurrences of fastener failure due to over driving
Warranty requires the use of the appropriate nut driver for installations.
|Substrate Fastener Size||5/16" x 1-3/4"|
|Ultimate Pullout||2400 lb|
|Product Family||Sammys® Concrete 3/8 Rod|
|Anchor Diameter||5/16 "|
|Hole Size||1/4 "|
|Head||5/8" AF End-Drilled|
|Drive||Sammys® #14 (Black) Nut Driver (8113910)|
|Grade||C1022 screw, C1010 cap|
|FM Max Pipe Size||4"|
|FM Test Load||1475 lb|
|Recommended Installation Tool||SAMMYS® #14 (BLACK) NUT DRIVER (8113910)|
1. Using an SDS 250 carbide tip bit or a HEX RECEIVER with a #250 carbide tip bit, pre-drill the concrete member to a depth of 2" with a hammer/rotary hammer drill set on impact mode.
2. After pre-drilling has been completed, install the SLEEVE TOOL over the bit (the bit should remain in the drill), and insert the #14 (black) nut driver (p/n 8113910) into the opposite end.
3. Insert the CST screw into the nut driver.
4. Place tip of screw into the pre-drilled hole, turn impact/drill unit to drill mode and begin insertion. When the nut driver spins freely on the CST screw, installation is complete. Stop and remove drill.
5. The concrete screw is ready to receive 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" or metric all thread rod or bolt stock (#14SW red nut driver used with 1/2" screw).
Use a 1200 maximum RPM drill for installation. Do not install concrete screws wihle the drill unit is in impact mode - doing so will destroy the pullout factor of the screw.