Sammys® 3/8" Swivel Rod Anchor for Concrete, 3/8"-16 Rod Size, 5/16" x 1-3/4" Screw Size - SH-GST/CST 20 - 8269957
- One step installation process
- No predrilling required
- Reduces installation time and cost
- 94 degree attachment angle
- Attaches to the side of wood elements
- Provides more attachment locations for designers and specifiers
- Installs with SAMMYS Nut Driver
- Ensures correct installation torque
- Reduces occurrences of fastener failure due to over driving
Warranty requires the use of the appropriate nut driver for installations.
|Product Name||Sammys Swivel Head™|
|Substrate Fastener Size||5/16" x 1-3/4"|
|Ultimate Pullout||1406 lb at 45° off Vertical (Dim. Lumber), 1459 lb at 45° off Vertical (3000 psi Concrete), 1636 lb at 45° off Vertical (6000 psi Concrete), 1903 lb (Dim. Lumber), 2537 lb (3000 psi Concrete), 2852 lb (6000 psi Concrete)|
|Product Family||Swivel Head Wood/Concrete 3/8 Rod|
|Anchor Diameter||5/16 "|
|Head||5/8" AF End-Drilled|
|Drive||Sammys® #14 SH (Orange) Nut Driver (8273910)|
|Grade||C1022 screw, C1010 cap|
|UL Minimum Wood Thickness||1-1/2 "|
|Recommended Installation Tool||SAMMYS® #14 SH (ORANGE) NUT DRIVER (8273910)|
|UL Approved||EX15565, EX5098|
1. Drill a hole in the concrete.
2. Insert the appropriate nut driver into a 3/8" or 1/2" portable drill.
3. Insert the Sammys® into the #14SW (red) nut driver (p/n 8114910). With drill unit in a horizontal position and at a right angle to the structural member, begin installation.
4. When the nut driver spins freely on the Sammys®, stop the drill and remove.
5. The unit is now ready to receive 1/4", 3/8", M10, M8 or metric all thread rod or bolt stock.