Sammys® 3/8" Swivel Rod Anchor for Wood, 3/8"-16 Rod Size, 1/4" x 2" Screw Size - SH GST 20 - 8139957
- One step installation process
- No predrilling required
- Reduces installation time and cost
- 92 degree attachment angle
- Attaches to the side of wood elements
- Provides more attachment locations for designers and specifiers
- Installs with SAMMYS Nut Driver
- Ensures correct installation torque
- Reduces occurrences of fastener failure due to over driving
Warranty requires the use of the appropriate nut driver for installations.
|Product Name||Sammys Swivel Head™|
|Substrate Fastener Size||1/4" x 2"|
|Ultimate Pullout||1257 lb (Fir)|
|Product Family||Swivel Head Wood 3/8 Rod|
|Anchor Diameter||1/4 "|
|Head||5/8" AF End-Drilled|
|Drive||Sammys® #14 (Black) Nut Driver (8113910)|
|Grade||C1022 screw, C1010 cap|
|UL Maximum Pipe Size||3"|
|UL Test Load||1050 lb|
|UL Minimum Wood Thickness||1-1/2 "|
|FM Max Pipe Size||4"|
|FM Test Load||1475 lb|
|FM Minimum Thickness||1.500"|
|Recommended Installation Tool||SAMMYS® #14 (BLACK) NUT DRIVER (8113910)|
1. Insert the appropriate nut driver into a 3/8" or 1/2" portable drill.
2. Insert the Sammys® into the #14SW (red) nut driver (p/n 8114910). With drill unit in a horizontal position and at a right angle to the structural member, begin installation.
3. When the nut driver spins freely on the Sammys®, stop the drill and remove.
4. The unit is now ready to receive 1/4", 3/8", M10, M8 or metric all thread rod or bolt stock.