Sammys® 3/8" Vertical Rod Anchor for Drywall, Hollow Concrete, 3/8"-16 Rod Size, 1/4" x 3" Screw Size - SST 30 - 8064925
- Two step installation process
- No custom bracket assembly required
- Reduces installation time and cost
- Threaded rod attachment
- Allows specifiers and designers to engineer systems with fewer attachment points
- Holds up to 404-450 lbs.
- Installs with SAMMYS Nut Driver
- Ensures correct installation torque
- Reduces occurrences of fastener failure due to over driving
Warranty requires the use of the appropriate nut driver for installations.
|Product Name||Sammys Toggle™|
|Substrate||Drywall, Hollow Concrete|
|Substrate Fastener Size||1/4" x 3"|
|Ultimate Pullout||404 lb (2 Layers 5/8 Rock), 450 lb (Lath & Plaster)|
|Product Family||Sammys® Toggle 3/8 Rod|
|Anchor Diameter||1/4 "|
|Hole Size||5/8 "|
|Head||5/8" AF End-Drilled|
|Drive||Sammys® #14 (Black) Nut Driver (8113910)|
|Grade||C1022 screw, C1010 cap|
|Recommended Installation Tool||SAMMYS® #14 (BLACK) NUT DRIVER (8113910)|
1. Pre-drill a 5/8” hole with a regular drill or hole saw.
2. Insert SST screw into #14 black nut driver. With wing nut and washer on bolt, insert wing nut thru surface, and begin installation.
3. When bolt is secure and nut driver spins free, stop drill motor and remove.
4. SST screw is now ready to receive 1/4” or 3/8” all thread rod or bolt stock.