Purchase Wedge Anchors
Product Sizes & Pricing
|Light to Heavy-duty.
Features of Concrete Wedge Anchors:
- Wedge anchor size is equal to hole size - i.e. a 1/2" anchor requires a 1/2" hole
- Packaged with required nuts & washers
- Available in diameters from 1/4" to 1-1/4”
- No maximum hole depth
- Permanent Installation
- Standard Zinc Plated offers some corrosion resistance
- Available in hot-dip galvanized for added corrosion resistance
- Available in Stainless Steel
To learn more, read this detailed article about Selecting and Installing Wedge Anchors.
|DFS Wedge Anchor
||Kwik Bolt 2 Anchor
|| Hilti Kwik Bolt
||Concrete Stud Anchor
|| Kwik Bolt
|| Stud Wedge Anchor
|| Stud Anchor System
How to Install
View our installation video and follow these five easy steps to install your Wedge Anchors into solid concrete.
View technical information such as tension and shear values.
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions or just want more info? Click here to learn more about our wedge anchors.
Sizes and Pricing
Click here for a list of sizes, part numbers and pricing.
Click here if you have found what you are looking for and are ready to place your order.