CONFAST® - 3/16" x 2-1/4" Flat Phillips CONFAST® Concrete Screw
The CONFAST® 3/16" x 2-1/4" Flat Head Blue masonry screws are packaged 100 pieces per box with one bit that is free of charge included in each box. They are a versatile masonry screw designed to work in most masonry base materials such as concrete, brick or block. Every order ships directly from our warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio for delivery to all locations in the United States within 1 to 3 business days.
- Bit size 5/32"
- Minimum embedment 1"
- #2 bit tip Phillips bit tip
- Head is flat countersunk with a Phillips drive
- Do not exceed 1-3/4" embedment
- Taps threads in masonry to provide for closer edge placement
- One piece, ready to install
- 3/16" diameter x 2-1/4" length (includes head and measured end to end)
- Free freight on all orders more than $25.00
Carbon Steel - Blue Coated
2000 PSI Concrete - Pull-Out (lbs.) *:
2000 PSI Concrete - Shear (lbs.) *:
Minimum Edge Distance:
Maximum Fixture Thickness:
3/4" to 1-1/4"
Minimum Fixture Hole Diameter (In Place):
Minimum Fixture Hole Diameter (Hole Spotted):
Overall length including head