ITW/Buildex - PF-3214 3/16" x 2-1/4" Flat Phillips Tapcon® Concrete Screw
The Tapcon® 3/16" x 2-1/4" Flat Head standard blue are packaged 100 pieces per box with one free bit included. They are a versatile masonry fastener that can be used in concrete, brick or block. Every order will ship directly from the Cleveland, Ohio warehouse for delivery in 1 to 3 business days.
- Bit size 5/32"
- Minimum embedment 1"
- Made in U.S.A
- Head is countersunk and requires a #2 bit tip
- Can be used with ACQ treated lumber
- No expansion allows for closer edge placement
- Can be removed
- Nothing needs to be placed in the hole prior to the screw
- 3/16" diameter x 2-1/4" length (measured overall, and includes the head)
- All orders over $25.00 ship for free