ITW/Buildex - SPF3-334 3/16" x 3-3/4" 410 Stainless Steel Flat Phillips Tapcon®
The Flat Head 410 Stainless Steel Tapcon® 3/16" x 3-3/4" comes packaged 100 pieces. per box with one correctly sized bit. It can be used in brick, block, CMU, or concrete. Each order is shipped the same day that it is received, and will arrive in 1 to 3 business days.
- Bit size 5/32"
- Minimum embedment 1"
- Made in U.S.A
- Made from 410 stainless steel
- #2 bit tip Phillips driver required
- Flat countersunk head for a flush finish
- Allows for closer placement to an unsupported edge
- Reverse and remove
- Taps threads into the base material
- 3/16" refers to the diameter; 3-3/4" refers to the length, including the head
- Free freight on all orders over $25.00