CONFAST® - 3/16" x 3-3/4" Hex Head CONFAST® Concrete Screw
The CONFAST® 3/16" x 3-3/4" Hex Head Blue masonry screws are packaged 100 pieces per box with one bit included free of charge. They work well in solid concrete, brick or block, and are designed for indoor atmospheres that are dry. Every order ships from the Cleveland, Ohio warehouse for delivery in the United States within 1 to 3 business days.
- Bit size 5/32"
- Minimum embedment 1"
- 1/4" nut driver nut setter is used for driving the CONFAST® screw
- Do not exceed 1-3/4" embedment
- Placement is closer to the edge than expansion type anchors
- Can be inserted through hole in item being attached
- Taps threads in masonry
- 3/16" inch diameter x 3-3/4"inch length (measured from under head)
- All orders over $25.00 ship for free