CONFAST® - 3/8" Drop-In Setting Tool
When purchasing CONFAST® 3/8" Zinc Plated Drop-In Anchor, it is essential to purchase a drop-in anchor setting tool. All anchor and setting tool orders will ship out the same day they are received.
- Each diameter of drop-in anchor requires a different setting tool
- A 3/8" diameter setting tool is required for a 3/8" anchor
- Each setting tool is sold separately
- One setting tool can set numerous drop-in anchors
- Zinc plated for rust resistance
Carbon Steel Zinc Plated
The 3/8" Drop-In Setting Tool is made from Carbon Steel, and is Zinc Plated. This anchor is designed for use in concrete only.
The anchor is designed for use in a na environment.
Diameter of Anchor
The diameter of the 3/8" Drop-In Setting Tool is 3/8".
The anchor is packaged with 1 pieces per box.
Depth of Hole
The hole in the concrete can be deeper than the minimum embedment depth for the 3/8" Drop-In Setting Tool. Deeper embedment will usually result in better holding strength.
Quantity per Box
3/8" Drop-In Setting Tool
Installing a 3/8" Drop-In Setting Tool