CONFAST® - 5/16" Machine Screw Anchor
The 5/16" Machine Screw Anchor is preassembled and packaged with 100 pieces per box. This anchor requires the use of a setting tool to set the anchor in the masonry material. They are fully stocked in the Cleveland, Ohio warehouse so that all orders ship the same day. All orders $25.00 or more will ship for free.
- Bit size 5/8"
- Minimum embedment 1"
- Designated diameter is equal to bolt diameter
- Anchor has national coarse threads
- Very versatile, can be used in most masonry materials
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Do not use in vibratory loads
- Insert with threaded open end up
- Not recommended for overhead applications
- Proper setting tool must be used
- Freight is free for orders $25.00 and more
5/16" - 18
Anchor Body Antimonial Lead Alloy/Cone Zamac Alloy
2000 PSI Concrete - Pull-Out (lbs.) *:
Minimum Edge Distance:
Minimum Fixture Hole Diameter (In Place):
Minimum Fixture Hole Diameter (Hole Spotted):
Inside Anchor Diameter-Bolt Diameter:
Outside Anchor Diameter:
Internal Thread Length:
End to End
Fixture Thickness + Embedment Depth