CONFAST® Round Head Split Drive Anchor will fasten to solid concrete, and should never be used in other masonry materials such as brick or block.
- Every size in stock for immediate shipment
- Free freight on all orders over $25
- One diameter
- Four different lengths
- Tamper resistant
- Order online and save
Product Information - CONFAST® Round Head Split Drive Anchor
- Round head allows the anchor to be used when the head of the fasteners sits on top of the surface of the item being fastened
- Manufactured in one diameter of 1/4"
- Length is measured from underneath the head
- 1/4" diameter bit is required for drilling the hole in the concrete
- Once installed, the CONFAST® Round Head Split Drive Anchor cannot be removed
- Zinc plated for dry indoor environments
- Once hole is drilled in the concrete, drive the CONFAST® Round Head Split Drive Anchor by using a hammer until the head is tight against the item being fastened
- Must be installed a minimum of 10 anchor diameters, or 2-1/2", away from each other
- Item Number
- The item number starts with "SDR", which stands for "Split Drive Round"
- The first two numbers represent the diameter, i.e. (14) is 1/4"
- The last numbers represent the length, i.e. (112) is 1-1/2"
Product Page - each item has its own product page that contains complete technical and ordering information.
- Add number of boxes needed using the simple shopping cart
- Free same day shipping - click on the link
- Questions: Email Mike, who is ready to help with explanations and information
- Alternative products are provided
Hide Additional Information