The CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor with the Stainless Steel Nail is for outdoor, wet applications, and will work well in most masonry base materials.
- Free shipping on orders of $25 or more
- All sizes in stock for immediate shipment from our Cleveland, Ohio warehouse
- Every length is in stock for immediate shipment
- Save time and money and buy online
- A brand you can trust - CONFAST®
Product Information - CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor - stainless steel
- Only available in 1/4" diameter
- 4 lengths: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2"
- Must be embedded in masonry a minimum of 3/4"
- 1/4" diameter bit is required
- Packaged assembled for fast, easy installation
- Each box contains 100 pieces
- Case quantity 1000 (10 boxes of 100 pieces)
- Mushroom head
- Should never be used in overhead applications
- Body of anchor is made from Zamac, a rust resistant material
- Nail is stainless steel
Locating Information on the CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor - stainless steel
- Technical Information - go directly to the technical information by clicking the link "technical information", information provided includes bit diameter, pull-out and shear values and requirements for spacing.
- Installation - watch the video for step-by-step directions on how to properly install the stainless steel CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor.
- Finding the right CONFAST® Hammer Drive Anchor - stainless steel
- Using the filter on the left side of the page to find products by diameter, length, material, environment and type.
- Click on the link "Go to Product List" to locate a list of all available products that will be shown, and each will lead to the individual product page.
- Individual Product Page has complete information for the specific product:
- Bit size requirement
- Minimum embedment
- Stock availability
- Information about returning a purchased product
- Product alternative
- Bit selection will work for the selected anchor
- Product overview
- Product specs
- Tech info
Hide Additional Information