CONFAST Nylon Self-Drilling Drywall / Hollow-Wall Anchors are self-drilling drywall anchors and provide excellent holding value and greater capacity than screws alone. This anchor cuts threads into drywall, greatly increasing the bearing surface and strength of the fastening. Strong Zip Tip does not sheer off when self-drilling.
Starts easier than other drywall anchors and can be removed easily.
Package Include the following:
100 Piece nylon self-drilling drywall Anchors
100 Piece #8 screws
- High quality anchors pre-drills in drywall and gypsum - No hole preparation required, Constructed from durable zinc to last for years. Can be easily removed.
- Deep thread design provides strong engagement, locks into many sizes of drywall (⅜", ½",⅝") for maximum holding power. Starts easier than other self-drilling drywall anchors
- Large #8 Anchor holds up to 50 lbs maximum sheer in 1/2" drywall, good for heavier applications such as big pictures, shelves, and artwork.
- Easy to remove and reinstall.
- Quick, Hassle Free Installation.