Sammys® 3/8" Vertical Rod Anchor for Steel, 3/8"-16 Rod Size, #12-24 x 1-1/2" Screw Size - TEK 50 - 8046957
- Teks Drill Point technology delivers one step installation process
- No predrilling required
- Reduces installation time and cost
- Threaded rod attachment
- Allows specifiers and designers to engineer systems with fewer attachment points
- Holds from 446-3125 lbs.
- Installs with SAMMYS Nut Driver
- Ensures correct installation torque
- Reduces occurrences of fastener failure due to over driving
Warranty requires the use of the appropriate nut driver for installations.
|Substrate Fastener Size||#12-24 x 1-1/2"|
|Ultimate Pullout||3125 lb (3/16")|
|Product Family||Sammys® Steel 3/8 Rod|
|Anchor Diameter||7/32 "|
|Head||5/8" AF End-Drilled|
|Drive||Sammys® #14 (Black) Nut Driver (8113910)|
|Grade||C1022 screw, C1010 cap|
|UL Maximum Pipe Size||4"|
|UL Test Load||1500 lb|
|FM Max Pipe Size||4"|
|FM Test Load||1475 lb|
|Maximum Thickness||1/2 "|
|Recommended Installation Tool||SAMMYS® #14 (BLACK) NUT DRIVER (8113910)|
1. Insert the appropriate nut driver into a 3/8" or 1/2" portable drill.
2. Insert the Sammys® into the #14 (black) nut driver (p/n 8113910). Drill should be in a vertical position.
3. Push the face of the nut driver tight to the member. Begin installation when the nut driver spins freely on the Sammys®, stop drill and remove.
4. The Sammys® is now ready to receive 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" or metric all thread rod, bolt stock (The 1/2" requires the #14SW (red) nut driver).