- Pilot hole required - ensures correct hole diameter and best holding values
- Zinc plated – for use in dry indoor applications
- Fast Installation – save time from traditional methods
- Special nut driver – prevents shearing of fastener saving time and money
- One piece design – reduces installation cost
Diameter of Anchor
The diameter of the anchor is 1/4".
The length of the anchor is 1-1/2"
Depth of Hole
The depth of the hole that is required for the anchor should be a minimum of 1/2" deeper than the anchor will penetrate the concrete. This will allow space for dust created during the installation process to fall, which will prevent the anchor from bottoming out in the hole before full penetration into the concrete.
- Using an ANSI standard carbide drill bit chucked into hammer drill, in the hammer and rotation mode drill a 1/4” hole 2” deep.
- Clean out the hole of all dust and debris.
- Insert the correct nut driver into a 3/8” or 1/2” drill.
- Insert the CONFAST® Threaded Rod Hanger into the nut driver.
- Make sure the drill in rotation mode only.
- Guide the tip of the fastener into the pre-drilled hole as it rotates.
- Installation is complete once the nut driver spins freely. Nut driver is designed to cam out once the fastener is secured.